The National Maritime Exercise Breeze 2019 Has Begun - 12 NATO Countries Will Participate
The national maritime exercise Breeze 2019 has begun. The military exercise will last until July 21. The military headquarters based in Varna has named the zones of the military exercise in the Bulgarian aquatory and the exclusive economic zone of the Black Sea.
Twelve allied countries participate at the exercise with 27 warships and cutters, 5 planes and 6 helicopters. A total of 2,257 military men from Bulgaria, Albania, Belgium, Great Britain, Greece, Italy, Canada, Poland, Romania, the USA, Turkey and France, as well as the Standing NATO Maritime Group Two (SNMG2) and the Standing NATO Countermeasures Group Two (SNMCMG2) participate at Breeze 2019 military exercise, BNR reported.
- » More than 60 Were Killed in Blasts at Mosque in Afghanistan
- » BFSA Withdraws Dangerous Romanian Mackerel from the Market
- » Bulgarian Warships Depart for NATO Missions
- » President Rumen Radev with a Comment about the State of the Media Environment in Bulgaria
- » The Iconic Barbie Doll Is Turning 60!
- » Plane Overshot the Runway in Alaska