PM Borissov Expects Chinese Investments in the "Green" Economy of Bulgaria
,,Bulgaria highly values relations with the People's Republic of China. We hope for the 70th anniversary of the establishment of our diplomatic relations this year to achieve significant results in practical cooperation and to raise our relationship to a new, higher level. "
This was stated by Prime Minister Boyko Borissov during his meeting with Li Hongzhong, a 19th CCP Politburo member of the CCP, who is the vice-premier of the People's Republic of China (PRC).Li Hongzhong is at the head of a delegation visiting us.
Prime Minister Borisov welcomes the good cooperation between the two countries, both at governmental, parliamentary and regional level. Bulgarian Prime Minister Li Hongzhong and representatives of the Chinese city of Tianjin discussed the opportunities for cooperation in areas of mutual interest between our and Chinese cities.
"Under your leadership, Bulgaria is developing at a rapid pace," said Li Hongdzon, who conveyed to Prime Minister Boyko Borissov the greetings of PRC President Xi Jinping and Prime Minister Li Kuzian.
- » The Official Visit of Deputy Prime Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva to Angola Has Begun
- » Zaharieva's Official Visit to Namibia Has Begun
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Leaves for an Official Visit to Africa
- » US President Donald Trump Will Receive PM Boyko Borissov at the White House on November 25, 2019
- » The Game of Envoys: Are the EU and the US Taking the Western Balkans more Seriously?
- » PM Borissov: Reconciliation and Regional Cooperation Are Key to European Integration of the Western Balkans