Dubai Will Allow Alcohol for Tourists
Alcohol retail outlet Maritime and Mercantile International (MMI), a subsidiary of the Emirates Group, has a separate segment on its website instructing tourists on the process of applying for the license. The free alcohol tourist licence is valid only to visitors who are non-Muslim and 21 years and over, Khaleej Times reported.
The document will be valid for 30 days and can be received at any store of the company that sells alcohol.
To obtain the permit, visitors to the emirate must complete a questionnaire stating that they are tourists. Store staff will make copies of the passports, including the print page that comes from entering the country. Tourists will also receive a flyer with Dubai's rules of public behaviour.
Presently, Dubai resident visa holders are eligible for a two-year licence that allows them to buy alcohol from shops and store it at home.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » No More Mandatory Masks on Airports and Planes in Europe
- » Bulgaria Air's Direct Scheduled Flights from Sofia to Crete will Start on May 22
- » No more Flights between Bulgaria and North Macedonia in the Near Future
- » We can enter Greece without a COVID Certificate from May 1
- » The Train from Istanbul to Sofia is Restored from Today
- » The US has revoked the Recommendation not to Travel to Bulgaria