The First Sensor Station to Monitor the Air Indicators in Sofia Will Be Assembled
Тhe first of 22 sensor stations to monitor the atmospheric air indicators in Sofia will be assembled. The project belongs to the Sofia Municipality. Station data will be available in real time, along with data from the measuring stations of the Executive Environment Agency.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Ticks Boom Across the Country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Thunderstorms in Many Places in the Country on July 5
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Summer Storms with Thunder and Hail, Sunny on the Black Sea
- » Weather Today: Rainy Over Western Bulgaria, on the SeaCoast - Perfect for the Beach
- » Weather in Bulgaria, July 2: Sunny and Warm, Temperatures Up to 35 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Temperatures Up to 36 Degrees on July 1