Plovdiv May Remain without Public Transport
The three companies that serve the 29 public buses in Plovdiv alerted that the city may remain without public transport.
Carriers said they have accumulated debts to fuel suppliers and are operating at a loss, so they demanded an increase in the municipal subsidy.
You can see more in Antoaneta Chakandrakova's report and the operator Anton Marchev.
Further information will be provided.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Fifth Pastor Died of COVID-19 After a Meeting in Perushtitsa
- » Bulgarian Team Close to Finding a Treatment for COVID-19
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Teachers and Students Infected with Coronavirus at a Ball in Veliko Turnovo
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 63 New Cases on July 6, 5740 Total
- » Sunday Times: Scientists in China Discovered a Virus Close to COVID-19 Seven Years Ago?
- » Bulgaria: Ministry of Interior Marks its Professional Holiday, Trade Union Protests Today, July 5