Sofia with the Highest Number of Registered Crimes
Sofia is the city with the most registered number of crimes.
In the capital, 22,557 criminal acts were reported, or 23.5 per cent of the total.
In the group are the districts of Varna - 7140 (7.4%), Burgas - 6924 (7.2%), Plovdiv - 6470 (6.7%), and Stara Zagora - 4185 (4.4%). This is the data from the annual reports on the activity of the Ministry of Interior and the Prosecutor's Office for last year, reports Monitor.
The most "Top 3" of the most criminals in Bulgaria is Sofia, Burgas and Vratsa.
For last year, the Ministry of the Interior had two reports of violations per hour. For the year 2018, a total of 96,187 crimes were reported. Of these, 87.9% - against the personality and property of the people and 12.1% - for economic reasons.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bank Robbery in Bulgaria's City Sandanski
- » Deputy Speaker of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly and The Leader of "VOLYA" Party Veselin Mareshki Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison
- » Bulgarian Police Department: Six People Detained at the Protest Today
- » Police Operations in Several Places in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Police Investigation Into Deaths of a Brother and Sister Near Sofia
- » Bulgaria: A Scottish Man Killed in the Capital's Dragalevtsi District