Bulgarian Parliament Rejects Introduction of Ban on Indoor Hookah Smoking
The Parliament has rejected introduction of ban on indoor hookah smoking, Focus News Agency reports. The ban was written into the amendments to the Health Act but was not backed by MPs on second reading. The MPs adopted that the activities of municipalities in reference to policies in the field of health promotion and of physicians in connection with provision of medical services may be assisted by health mediators. The requirements for health mediation will be set out by an ordinance of the Minister of Health.
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor