The Spraying against Mosquitoes along the Danube River Starts on July 12th from Kozloduy
On Friday, July 12, 2019, a disinsection campaign began along the Danube. Destruction of insects will take place through insecticidal treatment of affected areas along the entire Danube River. The first mosquito spraying will be implemented on the territory of Kozloduy Municipality.
The campaign will be carried out by aviation treatment aimed at the mass destruction of mosquitoes and the prevention of the spread of human and animal diseases in these risky regions. The Bulgarian Food Safety Agency reminds that when spraying insecticides it is necessary for beekeepers to take measures to protect the health of their bees. Regarding the forthcoming event on Friday, the municipal administration in Kozloduy will provide the information to the beekeepers.
- » At least 11 Dead due to Heavy Rains in Brazil
- » PISA Survey: Many Young Bulgarians Prefer to Work in the Services Sector
- » Facebook Collapsed
- » Turkey Struck by 2 Major Earthquakes, 22 People were Killed
- » BNR: Programmes Targeted at Bulgarian Students in UK to Continue until the End of 2020
- » TASS: Bulgaria Declares Two Russian Diplomats Accused of Espionage Personae Non Gratae