Bulgaria Industrial Production Growth At 5-Month Low
Bulgaria’s industrial production grew at the slowest pace in five months in May, data from the National Statistical Institute showed on Tuesday.
Industrial production rose 0.6 percent year-on-year in May, slower than a 2.7 percent increase in April.
The latest production was the weakest since December, when it fell 2.9 percent.
Mining and quarrying production grew 9.7 percent annually in May and manufacturing output rose 0.9 percent.
Production in electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply declined 5.4 percent.
On a monthly basis, industrial production was zero in May, after a 1.6 percent decline in the preceding month.
The material has been provided by InstaForex Company – www.instaforex.com
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Jump in Prices of Greenhouse Vegetables is Expected in Spring
- » Bulgaria: Appetizers for Christmas - More Expensive than Imported Meat
- » The Top Two Casinos In Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Manufactured Goods Shot up 18% in August
- » The UKGC and GamStop – Protecting You from Non-GamStop Casinos
- » Grain Harvest in Bulgaria is at a Five-Year High, and Prices are Rising