A Train Ran Over a Woman who Was Crossing the Rails near Dupnitsa
The fast train from Petrich to Sofia is stopped because of an accident with a man who tried to cross the railway, reported BGNES.
A woman who was run over has died on the spot. There is an inspection on site of the accident.
The incident happened early this morning in the region of Dupnitsa-Dyakovo. Passengers in the canceled area are transported by buses. Their trip will continue with a train from Dyakovo railway station.
In another incident, the fast train from Sofia to Burgas was stopped not far from the Black Sea town. This time there are no injuries. The train was stopped due to a slight smoke in the locomotive, which has forced the suspension of the composition. Firefighters have arrived, who have managed the situation, explained from BDZ for BGNES.
There were about hundred passengers on the train. Buses are expected to arrive.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Passengers refused to get off a Plane that landed in Varna instead of Sofia
- » Bulgaria: Heavy Car-Crash with Two Dead on the road Ruse-Byala
- » Bulgaria: New Bomb Threats sent to Schools in Sofia - Author says he is a Russian Nationalist
- » Bulgaria: Car Crash with Migrants near Sofia
- » Bulgaria: A Man Died after being Hit by a Freight Train in Kazanlak
- » Bulgaria: A 12-year-old Child caught Driving at 120 km/h on Trakia Highway