On July 10, the Movement in 'Echemishka' Tunnel in the Direction of Varna Will be Suspended
The reason is a planned exercise-simulation of a crash and a fire in the facility, writes NOVA TV.
On July 10, the movement in the "Echemishka" tunnel will be temporarily stopped in the direction of Varna.
Traffic will be organized in two directions in the lane for Sofia. The reason is a planned exercise-simulation of a crash and a fire in the facility.
The objective is to increase the readiness for action of the forces and means of the Unified Response System for Disaster Response and Emergency Response.
For the training in Sofia arrive experts from Switzerland, which are among the best in Europe in dealing with crisis situations in tunnels
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor
- » The SJC Submits to the President Today its Decision to Appoint a New Attorney General