More than 40 Migrants Were Rescued in the Mediterranean
German ship "Alan Kurdi" saved more than 40 migrants in the Mediterranean.
They were rescued from a wooden boat with the assistance of the Maltese authorities. The Maltese navy sent a ship to take the people of ''Alan Kurdi'' and transport them to the shore, "the organization said in Twitter, quoted by NOVA TV.
Earlier, the Maltese authorities have allowed 65 migrants rescued from the ''Alan Kurdi'' ship off the coast of Libya to land on the Maltese coast.
At the same time, following negotiations with the European Commission and Germany, it was agreed that migrants would be redirected to other European countries
- » Trump Has Signed a Trade Pact with Canada and Mexico
- » Toyota is Closing its Plants in China because of the New Virus
- » Emmanuel Macron: Brexit is a "Sad Day" and a "Lesson for us all"
- » Lebanon will not extradite former Nissan CEO Carlos Ghosn to Japan
- » EU Airlines Will Resume Flying Over Iraq and Iran
- » India's Prime Minister: Pakistan May Sisappear in 10 Days