Clouds to Increase from Northwest, Numerous Rain Showers, Isolated Thunderstorms in Bulgaria Today
Clouds will increase from the northwest today, with numerous rain showers across the country and isolated thunderstorms, meteorologist Hristo Hristov of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told Focus News Agency. More rain expected in eastern Bulgaria. There will be light to moderate wind from the north-northwest, in eastern areas the wind before noon will blow from the southeast. Maximum temperatures in most areas will be between 26C and 31C, in Sofia around 26C.
The Black Sea coast will be mostly sunny, but in the afternoon the cloud will increase and some showers and thunder are likely. Maximum temperatures of 26C- 28C will be close to the sea water temperature.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Up to 110 Shooting Stars per Hour in Bulgaria Between August 11th and 13th
- » Two Beluga Whales Have Been Moved to an Open Water Sanctuary After Almost 10 Years Away From the Sea
- » 3.4-Magnitute Earthquake in Vrancea, Romania
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm
- » For the First Time in Four Years Endangered Tigers Have Been Spotted in Thailand
- » Germany Drawns Up Interesting Measures to Protect Insects