Payout of the Higher Pensions of 5.7% Begins
From 1 July the minimum retirement and old age pension was raised to BGN 219, writes NOVA TV.
The payout of the higher pensions of 5.7 percent is starting today. For people who receive their pension by bank transfer, the transfer will be made on July 8, and those who receive it from a post office should check out the entertainment at the branch where the payout will take place, Darik reports.
Over 2 130,000 pensioners will receive an increase in their pensions from today.
As of July 1, the minimum old-age pension was raised to BGN 219 and the maximum amount a pensioner can receive, regardless of the insurance contributions, is BGN 1200.
Social old age pension is already BGN 133. The increase in pensions covers nearly 2 million and 300 thousand people.
- » Bulgarian Security Agency will have Access to Student Data to Monitor Radicalization
- » Distribution of Over BGN 620 Thousand Worth of Pensions in Bulgaria is Temporarily Suspended
- » Warning of Dangerous Undercurrents Along the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Traffic on Struma Motorway Expected to be Allowed Partially from Friday
- » Bulgarian PM: Government is Implementing Consistent Policy to Build and Renovate Sports Facilities Across the Country
- » Bulgarian Mountain Rescuers: Injured Tourist near Malyovitsa Peak is Safe