Payout of the Higher Pensions of 5.7% Begins
From 1 July the minimum retirement and old age pension was raised to BGN 219, writes NOVA TV.
The payout of the higher pensions of 5.7 percent is starting today. For people who receive their pension by bank transfer, the transfer will be made on July 8, and those who receive it from a post office should check out the entertainment at the branch where the payout will take place, Darik reports.
Over 2 130,000 pensioners will receive an increase in their pensions from today.
As of July 1, the minimum old-age pension was raised to BGN 219 and the maximum amount a pensioner can receive, regardless of the insurance contributions, is BGN 1200.
Social old age pension is already BGN 133. The increase in pensions covers nearly 2 million and 300 thousand people.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Protest in Bulgaria: PM Borissov Demands Finance, Economy and Interior Ministers to Resign
- » Bulgarian PM to Protesters: I Hear You But Next Months Will Be Extremely Difficult to Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Finance Minister Goranov: The Government Is Not Considering Resigning
- » Protests in Bulgaria: Fifth Day in a Row Bulgarians Demand on the Government and Prosecutor's Resignation
- » Democratic Bulgaria, Hristo Ivanov: There Must Be Early Elections, People Are Ready For Them
- » Forth Day in a Row: Protests in Sofia, Varna, Plovdiv, Burgas; A Girl Climbed the Former Party House in Sofia