The GERB National Assembly Changes the Statute of the Party
The National Assembly of GERB, which has to vote on changes in the party's statute and in the Executive Committee, has commenced, a reporter of the TOP NOVINI announced.
1,200 party delegates from across the country are present.
The changes are necessary because after the elections for the European Parliament, Tsvetan Tsvetanov resigned from all the leading party positions. So in practice, the deputies of Boyko Borisov in the formation are currently the mayors Dimitar Nikolov and Yordanka Fandakova.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Appoints 10 New Ambassadors
- » Bulgarian Defence Minister Without A Mask at Military Exercises
- » US President Elections: Highest Percentage Of Voters Since 1908
- » Bulgaria’s PM and Three Ministers Under Quarantine Due To Contact With Positive COVID-19 Deputy Minister
- » EU: Climate Neutrality by 2050 – Only Bulgaria Abstained
- » Turkey Tested Russian S-400s Defense System Confirmed Erdogan