The GERB National Assembly Changes the Statute of the Party
The National Assembly of GERB, which has to vote on changes in the party's statute and in the Executive Committee, has commenced, a reporter of the TOP NOVINI announced.
1,200 party delegates from across the country are present.
The changes are necessary because after the elections for the European Parliament, Tsvetan Tsvetanov resigned from all the leading party positions. So in practice, the deputies of Boyko Borisov in the formation are currently the mayors Dimitar Nikolov and Yordanka Fandakova.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Serbia Declares a State of Emergency in Belgrade
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov and the Minister of Defense Attended the Celebration of the Plovdiv Garrison
- » Bulgaria Asks Why Britain Lifts Quarantine For More Than 50 Nations — But Not For Bulgarians
- » European Commission Invests €1 Billion in Innovative Clean Technology Projects