The Largest Illegal Cigarette Manufacturing Factory Was Discovered Yesterday near Plovdiv
The largest illegal cigarette manufacturing factory was discovered yesterday near Plovdiv. 11 from the workers were arrested - Moldovans and Ukrainians. According to preliminary estimates, the factory has incurred budget losses between 15 and 20 million BGN per month. The discovered factory is close to another smaller one where the cigarette tobacco for the illegal cigarettes was cut.
The factory is located in the industrial zone of Plovdiv, among many other factories, looking directly at the Trakia highway and is perhaps two kilometers away from the village of Trud and enough far away from Plovdiv.
This is one of the reasons why what is happening there remains hidden from the people.
We asked workers from neighbouring businesses what they saw, whether they had noticed something unusual. And everyone says they think the hall didn’t work at all because there was no activity during the day.
- » Taken Driving License and Hefty Fine for Driving in the Opposite Side of the Hemus Highway
- » Suspect Arrested for NRA Hacker Attack Released from Detention
- » Customs Officers Discovered Undeclared Currency for nearly Half a Million BGN in a Passenger's Backpack
- » The Arrested for the Cyber Attack Against the National Revenue Agency also Hacked the Ministry of Education and Science 2 Years ago
- » 6 Months Imprisonment for 7 Hooligans who Attacked Bulgarian FC "Levski" Supporters in Bratislava
- » A Man Was Detained for the Hacker Attack against the National Revenue Agency