Emil Koshlukov Is the New Director General of BNT
Emil Koshlukov was elected as Director General of BNT. Three of the five members of the CEM voted for him.
Two of the CEM members voted for Sasho Yovkov.
Until now, Koshlukov has been a temporary acting Director General of BNT after the removal of Konstantin Kamenarov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Is it Right for Non-Immunized People to Pay for their COVID-19 Treatment?
- » 6 Hospitals Refused to Accept Woman with COVID, the Ambulance Circled Sofia for 3 hours
- » Bulgarian Doctor: The Unvaccinated “Hold Together” the Pandemic Chain
- » Bulgarian Prof.: We will Propose Tightening of the Measures
- » The First Film Crew in Space Successfully Returned to Earth
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy with Rain in Some Places, Max Temp 11°-16° C