Emil Koshlukov Is the New Director General of BNT
Emil Koshlukov was elected as Director General of BNT. Three of the five members of the CEM voted for him.
Two of the CEM members voted for Sasho Yovkov.
Until now, Koshlukov has been a temporary acting Director General of BNT after the removal of Konstantin Kamenarov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Over 1,600 Bulgarian Students will receive a "Warm Lunch" during the Winter months
- » Bulgaria: A Girl and a Woman Died in a Car Accident near Dimitrovgrad
- » Bulgarian Health Inspector: The Peak of the Flu Epidemic is expected at the end of January and the first week of February
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 153 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » The Weather in Bulgaria will be mostly Cloudy
- » Bulgaria: Pregnant Woman and a Child were Injured after a Police Car Chase with Migrants