Emil Koshlukov Is the New Director General of BNT
Emil Koshlukov was elected as Director General of BNT. Three of the five members of the CEM voted for him.
Two of the CEM members voted for Sasho Yovkov.
Until now, Koshlukov has been a temporary acting Director General of BNT after the removal of Konstantin Kamenarov.
- » PM Boyko Borissov: Foreign Direct Investments in Bulgaria Increased by EUR 714.5 Million
- » Two Britons Traveled the World in Tandem Biking for 218 Days and 22 Hours
- » 15% of Bulgarians Live in a Dwelling without its Own Indoor Flushing Toilet
- » Today Is the Day of the Bulgarian Land Forces
- » PM Borissov with an Unique Gift to President Donald Trump
- » Minister Rosen Zhelyazkov: In 2020 there Will Be "Smart" Cities in Bulgaria