Spain is the Most Desirable Tourist Destination
Most European tourists (84%) travel in EU countries, ''EuroPulse'' reported.
According to Eurostat, most of the preferences are for Spain (21% of tourists), as well as for Italy and France (12%), RIA Novosti writes, quote by Econ.bg
Among the most popular destinations is also the United States, where 2.3% of Europeans spend their holidays. The average length of the trip abroad is 13 days and the hotel accommodation costs an average of 156 euros, according to statistics.
Holiday in Turkey would choose 0.9% of tourists, staying there for an average of 10 days. Passengers pay an average of 83 euros per room per hotel.
Holiday in Thailand attracts 0.8% of Europeans traveling, and India would choose 0.7%. These breaks last longer - an average of 22 days. For a hotel in these countries, tourists pay an average of 91 euros per day.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece Puts the Island of Poros under Curfew After Rise in Coronavirus Cases
- » Mandatory PCR Test for Bulgarians From Three Districts Entering Germany
- » 70 Euros for COVID-19 Test at the Thessaloniki Airport
- » August 8: Switzerland Lifts Quarantine Requirenment for People Coming from Bulgaria but Norway Introduces It
- » Norway: Mandatory Quarantine for People Arriving from France, Switzerland and the Czech Republic
- » Entering Greece by Land at Night Can be Done Only Through "Kulata - Promahon" Border Checkpoint