Boyko Borisov will Participate in the Meeting on the Western Balkans in Poznan
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will take part in the Berlin Process Summit in Poznan to discuss the challenges facing the Western Balkan countries.
The main focus of the talks will be to strengthen regional cooperation and strengthen good neighborly relations.
The Berlin process was initiated by Germany to promote regional cooperation and support the enlargement policy of the European Union.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » European Commission Invests €1 Billion in Innovative Clean Technology Projects
- » Bulgaria Will Apply For EUR 500 Million of EU for Supporting 60/40 Measure
- » Official: EU Opens Borders to 14 Third Countries
- » Quarantine and PCR Tests for Bulgarians in Several EU countries
- » EC: New Notification by Bulgaria is Required for Construction of Belene NPP
- » European Commission Approves € 20 million to Bulgaria for Medical Equipment and Medicines