Boyko Borisov will Participate in the Meeting on the Western Balkans in Poznan
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will take part in the Berlin Process Summit in Poznan to discuss the challenges facing the Western Balkan countries.
The main focus of the talks will be to strengthen regional cooperation and strengthen good neighborly relations.
The Berlin process was initiated by Germany to promote regional cooperation and support the enlargement policy of the European Union.
- » Bulgarian Appointed to be Chief Spokesperson of European Commission
- » Bulgaria is the Country with the Largest Income Inequality in the EU
- » The EC Allocates EUR 4 million to Investigative Journalism
- » Bulgarian Youth - First in the EU in Severe Deprivation, Pregnancy and Obesity
- » Sofia Seeks European Funding for Electric Buses that Would Reach the Metro
- » Bulgarians in Need Received over 32 Tons of Food Products under European Programs