Boyko Borisov will Participate in the Meeting on the Western Balkans in Poznan
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will take part in the Berlin Process Summit in Poznan to discuss the challenges facing the Western Balkan countries.
The main focus of the talks will be to strengthen regional cooperation and strengthen good neighborly relations.
The Berlin process was initiated by Germany to promote regional cooperation and support the enlargement policy of the European Union.
- » Mariya Gabriel Nominated to be European Commissioner For Innovation and Youth
- » Maria Gabriel Opens the Fourth Edition of the Digital Life and Design Conference in Brussels
- » The Distribution of the Resources in the European Commission Will be Announced Today
- » European Commissioner Vytenis Andriukaitis Arrives in Bulgaria
- » Exhibition of Tarnovo Constitution to be Presented in European Parliament
- » The EU Intends to Intensify its Dialogue with the Western Balkan Countries