Sunny in the Morning, Rain Showers in the Afternoon
Today, the morning will be sunny. Around noon and in the afternoon, mainly in western and central Bulgaria, clouds will increase again, numerous showers are expected, accompanied by thunder and strong winds, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) reported.
In some places the events will be intense, hail is also possible. Maximum temperatures between 27C and 32C. Atmospheric pressure is higher than the average for July, it will drop.
The Black Sea coast will be mostly sunny, some increase in cloud in the afternoon but no rain expected. There will be light to moderate northeast wind. Maximum air temperatures: 27-29C. The temperature of sea water is 26-28C.
- » Тhe Global Sea Level Is Rising Faster than Expected
- » Alaska Set a Record High Temperature and a Record Amount of Snowfall in the Same Day
- » Weather Forecast: Foggy and Cloudy
- » The Dirtiest Air in the World Is in New Delhi
- » Brussels Increases the Fine for Throwing a Cigarette Butt from 50 to 200 Euros
- » Greenland's Largest Airport Is Closing due to Climate Change