Over 17,000 Students in Bulgaria will Study in Renovated Schools With European Money
22 municipal and secondary schools and vocational schools will be renewed under sub-measure 7.2 "Investments in the creation, improvement or expansion of all types of small-scale infrastructure" of the Rural Development Program (RDP) 2014-2020.
The additional funds to be invested in schools in rural areas amount to BGN 17 767 757. The total amount of the budget for the second admission for this type of activities is increased to BGN 32 622 126, with which a total of 40 schools will be renovated .
The aim is to enable all municipalities that have submitted project proposals to receive support under the Program. In this way over 17,000 students will have the opportunity to conduct their education in a renewed and welcoming educational infrastructure.
- » Teachers, Participating in the 'Motivated Teachers' Program Will Receive BGN 500 Increase in Their Salaries
- » An Online Platform Helps Bulgarian Students to Find Internships
- » Bulgaria Will Host the 31st Edition of the European Union Contest for Young Scientists 2019
- » Bulgarian Students in Serbia Will no Longer Need a Visa to Study in the Country
- » The Bulgarian Informatics Team Won 4 Medals at the International Baku Olympiad
- » MES: Bulgarian Students Are Increasingly Acquainted with Internet Security and Virus Protection