President Rumen Radev Will Visit Shanghai Today
The visit of President Rumen Radev to China continue. After Beijing, the head of state will visit Shanghai, where he will talk today with the mayor of the city.
Yesterday, the presidents of Bulgaria and China adopted a declaration of strategic partnership between the two countries and discussed opportunities for future cooperation.
Today, Radev will visit Shanghai, the most influential economic, financial and science center in East China, and will talk to the mayor of the city.
Tomorrow, the president will visit the headquarters of one of China's leading tourism corporations.
Radev will deliver a lecture at Shanghai Jiao Tong University - is one of the most prestigious higher education institutions in China.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus
- » The Presidents of Bulgaria and Romania Rumen Radev and Klaus Iohannis Discussed the Efficient Supplies of Food and Raw Materials in the Conditions of Crisis
- » The Government has Approved a Program for Supporting Bulgarian Communities Abroad