Bulgaria and the DPRK Renew Cooperation in Education and Culture
Exchange of scholarships between Bulgaria and the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK), organization of events in the fields of art, culture, media, libraries, book publishing, archives and sports are foreseen in the project for the renewal of the Program for cooperation in the field of education and culture between the Republic of Bulgaria and the DPRK.
The draft was approved today by the Council of Ministers.
The government's decision aims to update the legal framework for cooperation with DPRK in the field of education and culture.
The draft program is for the period 2019-2022. It responds to the European Union's policy towards the DPRK and does not contradict the international sanctions imposed on Pyongyang.
- » Distribution of Over BGN 620 Thousand Worth of Pensions in Bulgaria is Temporarily Suspended
- » Warning of Dangerous Undercurrents Along the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Traffic on Struma Motorway Expected to be Allowed Partially from Friday
- » Bulgarian PM: Government is Implementing Consistent Policy to Build and Renovate Sports Facilities Across the Country
- » Bulgarian Mountain Rescuers: Injured Tourist near Malyovitsa Peak is Safe
- » Restoration of the Viaduct of Struma Motorway Will Cost BGN 1.86 million