Ryanair Launched a New Route from Sofia
Irish low-cost carrier Ryanair has announced that it has launched a new route from Sofia. Flights will be to the East Midlands airport in the UK, about an hour and a half to Nottingham.
Flights will start in January 2020.
The company reports that flights can be booked for dates until March 28th next year, thus passengers could benefit from the lower prices right now.
The reservation system, however, shows that tickets can not yet be bought on the route.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Night Curfew and Other New Restrictions in Greece Due to the Coronavirus
- » Bulgarian Black Sea Coast: Hotels in Albena Are Closing Due to Lack of Tourists
- » Greece Puts the Island of Poros under Curfew After Rise in Coronavirus Cases
- » Mandatory PCR Test for Bulgarians From Three Districts Entering Germany
- » 70 Euros for COVID-19 Test at the Thessaloniki Airport
- » August 8: Switzerland Lifts Quarantine Requirenment for People Coming from Bulgaria but Norway Introduces It