The Share of Smuggled Cigarettes on the Bulgarian Market Have Fallen to 3.8%
Smuggled cigarettes on the Bulgarian market fell to 3.8% in the first quarter of 2019. This is a record compared to 2010 when surveys began and showed a 34.5% share of illegal cigarettes.
The presentation of the study is attended by Prime Minister Boyko Borissov, Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov and the Interior Minister.
- » Bulgarian Woman Killed in Madrid
- » 10 People Arrested in Sofia for Drug Distribution
- » Nearly 100 kg of Heroin for BGN 3.6 Million Were Seized at the Danube Bridge Border Checkpoint
- » 11 Injured in a Shootout in Edirne
- » 18 People Were Killed and Dozens Were Injured in a Bomb Blast in Syrian City
- » Three People Were Killed and One Was Injured in a Shooting in Istanbul