The Electricity Price for Business Increased with 203%
A shocking jump in the current electricity price for business. The increase is 203% compared to last Friday's prices. On the Bulgarian market, megawatt hour in the category is 196 leva.
Just for comparison, the price in Europe is 70 leva per megawatt hour, which is nearly 3 times cheaper than in Bulgaria.
Today the industrialists will ask again for the resignation of NEK EAD chief Petar Iliev. They accuse him of lobbying, even indicating that he deliberately influences prices in favour of a major player on the energy market.
- » CEZ in Bulgaria Gets Permit for EUR 1.5 Million for Transmission Line Project
- » Bulgaria's NPP Kozloduy Reconnects Nuclear Reactor after Capacity Tests
- » The Readiness of the Kozloduy NPP Unit V for Increased Power Output Will Be Tested
- » Submarine Power Cable Promotes Montenegro as Energy Hub for Balkans
- » KEVR Approved Electricity Prices for Customers of EVN Bulgaria from 1 July 2019
- » Cheaper Natural Gas From July 1