Strong Earthquake Near the Southern Shores of Turkey
A strong earthquake - 4.3 magnitude on the Richter Scale was recorded in the Mediterranean. It is felt in the southwestern part of Turkey.
The earthquake is registered at a depth of 7 km at 4.02 hours local and Bulgarian time at the southern coast of Rhodes Island.
The epicenter of the earthquake was 155 km from the Marmaris tourist region in the Turkish province of Mugla.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 3.4-Magnitute Earthquake in Vrancea, Romania
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm
- » For the First Time in Four Years Endangered Tigers Have Been Spotted in Thailand
- » Germany Drawns Up Interesting Measures to Protect Insects
- » Two Dozen Green Turtles Rescued from Poachers in Bali
- » Forest Fires Near Marseille, Thousands Evacuated