President Rumen Radev Invited the Chinese to Invest in Bulgaria
President Rumen Radev invited representatives of state-owned enterprises in China to invest in Bulgaria. "Bulgaria has an important geostrategic situation, which should not be underestimated. Bulgaria is an extremely important unit of the "One Belt, One Road” initiative.
We have to fight for this strategic location to be used to the best advantage as quickly and efficiently as possible," said Radev, who expects more Chinese investments in Bulgaria.
"We agreed with the governor of the Chinese province of Hubei to develop a concrete plan in which to jointly identify areas and projects of mutual interest and to find ways to realise them within certain deadlines - transport infrastructure, energy, automotive, green energy, agriculture, IT technologies, " the head of state said.
"It is very important for me to open the door to Chinese investments at a high political level," the president said. On the second day of his visit to China Rumen Radev made a statement at the World Economic Forum in Dalian, known as "Summer Davos", BNR reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria, Valeri Simeonov: The Government Remains, And So Does the Prime Minister
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov: I Am Ready to Step Down at Any Moment
- » Bulgaria Versus EU: Decent Economy but Poor Quality of Life
- » Former British Minister Arrested on Saturday for Alleged Rape
- » Another 1,000 US Troops to be Send to Poland
- » US Troops to be Send to Bulgaria and Romania