CPC Has Filed a Complaint Against One of the Mobile Operators in Bulgaria
The Commission for Protection of Competition (CPC) will investigate the company under chapter seven of the relevant law, namely unfair competition.
The Commission for Protection of Competition starts an investigation against one of the major mobile operators in Bulgaria. This was announced by the agency on its site. The regulator will check for violations of antitrust law in the part concerning unfair competition.
This chapter includes violations of misleading or comparative advertising, imitation, harm to the reputation of competitors and unfairly attracting customers.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece Extends Entry Restrictions Until 8 February 2021
- » European Economy Shrinks Above Expectations in January
- » All Hydro- and Thermal Power Plant in Bulgaria Activated to Compensate for Turned off Reactor of Kozloduy NPP
- » EU Leaders Agreed to Keep Borders Open, Mull New Restrictions on Travel
- » Bulgaria: Minor Incident in Kozloduy NPP, Unit 5 Temporarily Closed
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister: Too Early For Restaurants To Resume Work