Russia Will Explore the Moon with the Help of AI
Russia will explore the Moon with the help of robots with artificial intelligence, the Roscosmos federal space agency said.
"The involvement of a person in this program is harmoniously combined with the use of automated spacecraft and robot with elements of artificial intelligence," said the press service of the corporation.
From there, they further emphasised that robotic systems will be maximally triggered during exploration and absorption of the Moon to reduce potential risks to human health as well as the value of the program as a whole.
Russia's lunar program must be implemented in several stages by 2040.
- » More than 200,000 Czechs Have Gathered in Prague to Demand the Resignation of Billionaire Prime Minister Andrej Babiš
- » Estonia Will Host One of the World's Largest Cyber Defense Exercises
- » Most Americans Believe Donald Trump Should Be Removed from Office
- » France: Nearly 15,000 Households Are still Without Electricity
- » 45 Flights Were Delayed or Canceled in Moscow
- » Johnson: After Brexit, EU Citizens Will Be Treated Like Migrants from other Countries