Russia Will Explore the Moon with the Help of AI
Russia will explore the Moon with the help of robots with artificial intelligence, the Roscosmos federal space agency said.
"The involvement of a person in this program is harmoniously combined with the use of automated spacecraft and robot with elements of artificial intelligence," said the press service of the corporation.
From there, they further emphasised that robotic systems will be maximally triggered during exploration and absorption of the Moon to reduce potential risks to human health as well as the value of the program as a whole.
Russia's lunar program must be implemented in several stages by 2040.
- » Iran Will Allow Women to Attend National Football Team Match
- » Pope Francis Expressed Concern About Forest Fires in the Amazon Jungle
- » Boris Johnson: Britain Will Be an International, Outward-Looking Country after Brexit
- » Scientists Performed the First Complex Quantum Teleportation
- » Beijing Introduces New Retaliatory Tariffs on about $75 Billion Worth of US Goods
- » Putin and Erdogan Discussed the Situation in Syria over the Phone