Sofia Municipality Will Continue to Provide Water to Citizens while Stocks Last
Sofia Municipality organizes the distribution of mineral water in connection with the high summer temperatures. The initiative will continue today, Tuesday, 2 July. Bottles of water will be given at four points - in the square space at the temple "Sveta Nedelya’’, ''Orlov Most'' (''Eagle Bridge'') - near Ariana Lake, in front of the National Palace of Culture and Slaveikov Square.
The initiative is part of the annual campaign to provide water to citizens during the hot summer months. The water will be handed over by municipal officials and while stocks last.
The water is provided by Sofia Municipality, Social Activities and Integration of People with Disabilities.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: New Cases Are Growing, Restaurants Open on March 1
- » Bulgaria’s Health Minister: We Cannot Make Plans for Further Vaccination Before Vaccines Are Provided
- » Bulgaria: Marijuana Farm Found in Lukovit, Three Men Arrested
- » Anti-Vaxxers in Israel Fear Exclusion as Economy Reboots
- » Bulgaria: Pandemic Limits Access to Treatment for Cardio Patients
- » UK Downgrades Covid Alert Level as Number of New Cases Decreases