Sofia Municipality Will Continue to Provide Water to Citizens while Stocks Last
Sofia Municipality organizes the distribution of mineral water in connection with the high summer temperatures. The initiative will continue today, Tuesday, 2 July. Bottles of water will be given at four points - in the square space at the temple "Sveta Nedelya’’, ''Orlov Most'' (''Eagle Bridge'') - near Ariana Lake, in front of the National Palace of Culture and Slaveikov Square.
The initiative is part of the annual campaign to provide water to citizens during the hot summer months. The water will be handed over by municipal officials and while stocks last.
The water is provided by Sofia Municipality, Social Activities and Integration of People with Disabilities.
- » New Mobile App Collects Reports for Incorrect and Good Employers
- » Thousands Attended the Gay Parade in Belgrade
- » The New School Year Begins Today
- » It will be Sunny Today, with Scattered High Clouds Around Midday
- » Robert Downey Junior Returns as Iron Man
- » Explosion at a Dobrich Gas Station Killed a Woman, Another is in a Hospital