Intensive Traffic at Kulata and Kapitan Andreevo Border Checkpoints
Traffic on the Bulgarian-Greek border at Kulata border checkpoint is intense for all cars. The traffic is also intense on Bulgaria’s border with Turkey, at Kapitan Andreevo border checkpoint. This was reported by DG Border Police.
At the Danube Bridge-Vidin border checkpoint traffic is intense at the exit only for trucks. At Danube Bridge-Rousse, Kardam and Durankulak the traffic is intense at the entrance for cars.
Traffic on the border with Serbia and northern Macedonia is normal.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Minister Zaharieva: We Should Not Allow Another Closure of EU Borders Again
- » Tourism Season 2020: Bulgaria's Tourism Minister Angelkova at a Meeting in Sunny Beach
- » 3000 COVID-19 Tests per Day at Kulata Border Checkpoint, Greece Launches Website for Questions
- » Finland Lifts Travel Restriction for 17 Countries, Bulgaria Is Not Among Them
- » Greece: All Travellers Entering the Kulata Border Checkpoint Will Be Tested for COVID-19
- » Greece: Bulgarian Tourists Are Quarantined on the Island of Thassos