Intensive Traffic at Kulata and Kapitan Andreevo Border Checkpoints
Traffic on the Bulgarian-Greek border at Kulata border checkpoint is intense for all cars. The traffic is also intense on Bulgaria’s border with Turkey, at Kapitan Andreevo border checkpoint. This was reported by DG Border Police.
At the Danube Bridge-Vidin border checkpoint traffic is intense at the exit only for trucks. At Danube Bridge-Rousse, Kardam and Durankulak the traffic is intense at the entrance for cars.
Traffic on the border with Serbia and northern Macedonia is normal.
- » 6.4% More Foreigners’ Visits to Bulgaria in December 2019
- » Turkey, Greece and Germany are the Most Preferred Destinations for Bulgarians in December
- » Minister Nikolina Angelkova: Bulgarian Tourism is Becoming Increasingly More Competitive
- » Bulgaria and Greece to Strengthen their Relations and to Deepen Cooperation in the Field of Tourism
- » Increase in the International Tourism Revenues in Bulgaria
- » 17.4% More People Spent their Vacation in 4 and 5 Stars Accommodation Establishments in November 2019 in Comparison with November 2018