Three People Drowned Only for Twenty-Four Hours
Three people drowned on Sunday in Burgas. This was announced by the regional directorate of the Ministry of Interior in Burgas, quoted by BGNES.
48-year-old woman from Burgas drowned in the Irakli area. The report of the incident was received at about 12.15 am in the District of Obzor - Nessebar municipality. The woman came to the unguarded beach with her husband, entered 30-40 meters into the sea. Despite her attempts to get out of the sea, the woman did not get out of the water. Her body was taken out by a man from Vratsa.
44-year-old man drowned on "Dolphin" beach near Ahtopol. The case was reported around 2:10 pm on Sunday at the Tsarevo Regional Government. His body was taken for an autopsy in the Department of Forensic Medicine at the Burgas Main Hospital. Employees of the Regional Administration - Tsarevo are working on the case.
Around 17.40 pm on Sunday a 64-year-old drowned man from Sofia was found at the seaside near Pomorie. His body was found on an unguarded beach in front of the "Mak" holiday complex - Gabrovo.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Drone with a suspected Bomb was discovered near Tyulenovo
- » Bulgaria: Relatives of the Victims from the Flood in Tsarevo will receive 15,000 Leva in compensation
- » Bulgaria: A Man and a 4-Year-Old Child Died after a Car-Train Crash
- » Bulgaria: Child was Stabbed after a Fight between Minors in Yambol
- » Bulgaria: Car with Migrants crashed near Sofia
- » Bulgaria: 3 Cars Ran Over and Killed a 31-year-old Man who was Lying on the Ring Road in Sofia