Protest in front of KEVR Building Because of the Electricity, Heating and Hot Water Price Increase
Citizens are gathering in protest in front of the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission (KEVR) building because of the rise in electricity, heating and hot water prices.
According to protesters, the increase is illegal and will affect the prices of all products and services.
Further information will be provided.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia Will Supply Bulgaria With a Drug Against COVID-19
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Over 300 Students Quarantined in Blagoevgrad
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 160 New Cases, 12 Death
- » Bulgaria Provides BGN 50 Million to Increase Salaries of University Lecturers
- » Earthquake 3.6 Magnitute in Albania
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended to November 30