Protest in front of KEVR Building Because of the Electricity, Heating and Hot Water Price Increase
Citizens are gathering in protest in front of the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission (KEVR) building because of the rise in electricity, heating and hot water prices.
According to protesters, the increase is illegal and will affect the prices of all products and services.
Further information will be provided.
- » Cyprus Launches a Mass Tree Planting Campaign
- » Archaeologists Find a Marble Slab with a Greek Inscription Dedicated to the Cult of the Virgin Mary
- » It Will Be Sunny Today, around and after Noon - Hot
- » How much have the Loans and Deposits of Bulgarians increased Since the Beginning of the Year?
- » The Samples for Legionnaires’ Disease Taken from the Hotel Where the British Tourists Have Stayed Are Negative
- » Russian Humanoid Robot Fyodor's Spacecraft Failed to Dock at the ISS