Gallup Study: 48% of Bulgarians Believe "To A Certain Extent" in the Media
48% of Bulgarians believe "to a certain extent" in the media in Bulgaria, 30% say they do not believe them at all, 16% usually trust, the other 6% are hesitant, according to a new study by the global association "Gallup International" , conducted in 58 countries around the world with among nearly 60,000 respondents.
The hesitation becomes more serious when it comes to international media - 16% is the share of those who do not know how to respond. 45% believe to a certain extent, 24% do not trust, and 15% rather trust.
The results, however, show that Bulgarians do not express a certain preference for domestic or foreign channels of information. In general, with some slight discrepancies, similar moods are among Bulgaria’s neighbours. In Serbia and Kosovo, however, distrust of international media is more tangible.
In terms of trust in national media, 52% of the world's population chose the evasive response "I believe only to a certain extent," 22% say they believe in principle, and 21% explicitly state that they do not trust the national media in their country . The remaining 5% can not answer.
Similar is the situation with regard to international media - 52% of the people worldwide also share that they believe, but only to a certain extent, 18% trust and 23% do not trust the information from foreign media at all. The rest are experiencing difficulty to answer.
Thus, there is no significant difference in the world's attitudes towards internal or international sources of information. The attitude is equally contradictory.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Analyst: Oversaturation with Information on COVID-19 has led to Resistance and People stop Listening
- » WHO: Omicron does not require Development of New Vaccines
- » Explosion in Munich Wounded Dozens and stopped the Movement of Trains
- » The Sofia Book Fair opens its doors on December 7
- » The Christmas Tree in Sofia Lights Up in White today, the Park in Front of NDK will be with Decorations
- » Mutafchiiski: Europe is Unlikely to Remain Indifferent to the Low Levels of Vaccination in Bulgaria