President Rumen Radev is on a Working Visit to China
President Rumen Radev is on a state visit to China at the invitation of his counterpart,Xi Jinping.
Leading accents in its meetings are the upgrading of the bilateral relations between Bulgaria and China at strategic level and the establishment of guidelines for their further development and deepening.
The prospects for increasing Chinese investment in Bulgaria, promoting business contacts, as well as partnerships in information technology, transport infrastructure and communications, tourism, science, education and culture, agriculture will be discussed.
This afternoon, President Rumen Radev will meet with Prime Minister Li Kuzian in Dalian. They will discuss the main directions for the development of Bulgarian-Chinese relations.
- » The Official Visit of Deputy Prime Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva to Angola Has Begun
- » Zaharieva's Official Visit to Namibia Has Begun
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Leaves for an Official Visit to Africa
- » US President Donald Trump Will Receive PM Boyko Borissov at the White House on November 25, 2019
- » The Game of Envoys: Are the EU and the US Taking the Western Balkans more Seriously?
- » PM Borissov: Reconciliation and Regional Cooperation Are Key to European Integration of the Western Balkans