Once Again - Kilometric Queues of Cars on the Kulata Border Checkpoint
Today there are still queues of cars at the Kulata border checkpoint. The queue of cars was 3 kilometers long before noon, the bTV reported. Yesterday, people wishing to vacay in Greece waited for about 4-5 hours to enter the country.
The extremely increased traffic was pointed out as a reason for delaying the check of the passers-by. А reason is also the rigorous checks on the documents of the traveling children - whether they are authorized by both parents.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarians Welcome in Greece with Negative Rapid Antigen Covid Test
- » Greece Accepts Bulgarian Tourists with Rapid Antigen Test
- » Can Bulgarian Tourism Survive without Foreigners This Summer?
- » Bulgarian Hotel- and Restaurant-Keepers Lash out at Vaccination Stickers
- » Direct flights from Bulgaria to Seychelles to Be Launched This Autumn
- » In Bid to Save Season Sunny Beach Offers Lucrative Packages, Discounts – Tour Operators