Once Again - Kilometric Queues of Cars on the Kulata Border Checkpoint
Today there are still queues of cars at the Kulata border checkpoint. The queue of cars was 3 kilometers long before noon, the bTV reported. Yesterday, people wishing to vacay in Greece waited for about 4-5 hours to enter the country.
The extremely increased traffic was pointed out as a reason for delaying the check of the passers-by. А reason is also the rigorous checks on the documents of the traveling children - whether they are authorized by both parents.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Jeeps Will No Longer Be Available For Tourists and Off-Road Adventurers in The Area of the Seven Rila Lakes
- » Israel Lists Bulgaria Among "Green" Countries for Travel
- » Largest Seaside Resort in Bulgaria - Sunny Beach to Close the Season by September 10th
- » Australia's Northern Territory To Be Closed to Visitors For a Further 18 Months
- » Mandatory PCR Tests in Finland After 24 Skopjie Passengers Tested Positive for COVID-19
- » Spot on the Beach in Rio de Janeiro Only by App Reservation