Apple's chief Designer Leaves the Company
Johnny Ive, however, will not completely break his relationship with the company, writes NOVA TV.
The man behind the emblematic designs of iPhone, iMac and iPad is leaving the Apple company, the BTA reported.
Chief Design Officer Johnny Ive left after more than two decades in the company to launch his own design company. However, he does not completely interrupt his ties with the technology giant he has worked for almost 30 years. Apple said it would be one of the customers of Ivey's new company.
He joined the company in 1992 as a designer.
Ive will not have an immediate successor. Instead, Evans Hankey, vice president of Industrial Design, and Alan Dye, vice president of Human Interface Design, will assume additional design responsibilities, Apple said. The two designers will report to Jeff Williams, Apple’s chief operating officer. Ive reported directly to Cook.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Exports Grow by 7,3 Percent in January – March 2021 – National Statistical Institute
- » France Adds More Countries on Its Mandatory Quarantine List
- » Greece Upscales Vaccines Rollout to Boost Tourism
- » Bulgarian GDP Growth Expected to Reach 2.7% in 2021
- » Bulgarian Budget Deficit Set for BGN 7 Billion for 2021 by Outgoing Government
- » Chaos at Bulgaria – Greece Border as People Return from Easter Holidays