Vice President Iliana Yotova is on a Working Visit to Montenegro
Vice President Iliyana Yotova is on a working visit to Montenegro.
This morning she met with Prime Minister Duško Marković. Her talks continued with the head of the parliament's foreign committee, and she will meet with the Foreign Minister and with Montenegro President Milo Đukanović in the afternoon.
Expect more details.
- » Palestinian Cause, Trade Take Forefront at Jordan Foreign Minister Visit in Bulgaria
- » PM Borissov: Jordan is an Important Partner For Bulgaria in the Middle East Region
- » For the First Time, a Jordanian Foreign Minister is Arriving in Bulgaria
- » Iran-Bulgaria Business Forum Slated for Late-August
- » For the First time in 20 Years, the Israeli PM is Visiting Ukraine
- » Bulgaria's Largest Recipient of Development Assistance Is North Macedonia