Hand Grenade Closes off an Area in Veliko Tarnovo
Police have closed off and are guarding the area around ER in Veliko Tarnovo, where a visitor in the hospital found a discarded hand grenade and sent a signal to the emergency telephone, BNR reported.
A National Military University team is about to defuse the grenade.
Further information will be provided.
- » UNESCO Director-General Visited the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences Photo Exhibition in Paris
- » The Fastest Ant on the Planet Travels Nearly a Meter in a Second
- » CITUB Wants Bulgaria to Ratify the Convention against Workplace Violence
- » Climate Change Is Making Stronger El Niños
- » Bulgarian Girl Is the European Chess Champion for Students
- » Healthcare Spending Growth in 2020 will be Around BGN 500 million