Energy Production Prices Increased by 7.6% for a Year
The total industrial producer price index remained unchanged in May 2019 compared to the previous month and rose with 2.8% compared to a year earlier, the National Statistical Institute reported.
Compared to April, higher prices were registered in the electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply by 0.5%, and lower prices were reported in the mining and quarrying industry by 1.8% and in the manufacturing by 0.1%.
For the year, energy prices rose with 7.6%, in the manufacturing - 1.6% and in the mining and quarrying - 1.1%.
- » China Second in the World in Weapons Production after the United States
- » Amazon Employees are Dissatisfied with the Company's Climate Policies
- » Bulgaria and Greece to Strengthen their Relations and to Deepen Cooperation in the Field of Tourism
- » Spectacular Presentation of Maxim Behar's "The Global PR Revolution" in Sofia
- » Eurostat: Since 2007 Rents up by 21%, House Prices by 19%
- » Increase in the International Tourism Revenues in Bulgaria