Energy Production Prices Increased by 7.6% for a Year
The total industrial producer price index remained unchanged in May 2019 compared to the previous month and rose with 2.8% compared to a year earlier, the National Statistical Institute reported.
Compared to April, higher prices were registered in the electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply by 0.5%, and lower prices were reported in the mining and quarrying industry by 1.8% and in the manufacturing by 0.1%.
For the year, energy prices rose with 7.6%, in the manufacturing - 1.6% and in the mining and quarrying - 1.1%.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Mergermarket: New Sale of Telenor Bulgaria Contemplated
- » Bulgarian National Bank Issuing a New Banknote
- » Jeeps Will No Longer Be Available For Tourists and Off-Road Adventurers in The Area of the Seven Rila Lakes
- » Israel Lists Bulgaria Among "Green" Countries for Travel
- » Largest Seaside Resort in Bulgaria - Sunny Beach to Close the Season by September 10th
- » Ministry of Finance Offering Tax Relief for Home Renovation in Bulgaria