Energy Production Prices Increased by 7.6% for a Year
The total industrial producer price index remained unchanged in May 2019 compared to the previous month and rose with 2.8% compared to a year earlier, the National Statistical Institute reported.
Compared to April, higher prices were registered in the electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply by 0.5%, and lower prices were reported in the mining and quarrying industry by 1.8% and in the manufacturing by 0.1%.
For the year, energy prices rose with 7.6%, in the manufacturing - 1.6% and in the mining and quarrying - 1.1%.
- » Significant Increase in Bulgarians' Trips for the Second Quarter of the Year
- » Will the VAT for Bulgarian Vegetable Producers Drop Out?
- » Tourism Revenues in Greece Rise by more than 15% a Year
- » Cyber Insurance is Now Entering the Bulgarian Market
- » The Strike of the Ryanair Pilots is POSTPONED
- » BNB Optimistic about the Bulgaria’s Gross Domestic Product