Eurostat: 21% of Bulgarians Aged 20-34 do not Work or Study
According to the National Statistical Institute, approximately 250,000 young Bulgarian compatriots have been demoted to study and work last year.
More than half of them are Bulgarians and one third are Roma.
Young people, who neither study nor work, live mostly in villages and have low education. However, 10% of inactive young people are university graduates.
Within the European Union, the most inactive and unintentional young people are in Italy - nearly 30%. Greece ranks second with 27%, and third - Bulgaria.
- » PM Boyko Borissov Comments the Change in the Position of the Bulgarian Government on Belene NPP
- » The Gay Parade - Main Reason For Volen Siderov to Run For Mayor of Sofia
- » The First Bulgarian Sports Electric Car Will be Unveiled in Sofia in October
- » The Construction of Turkish Stream Officially Begins
- » MEPs to Meet For Mobility Package
- » Interpol drops Red Notice for Zhelyaz Andreev