Eurostat: 21% of Bulgarians Aged 20-34 do not Work or Study
According to the National Statistical Institute, approximately 250,000 young Bulgarian compatriots have been demoted to study and work last year.
More than half of them are Bulgarians and one third are Roma.
Young people, who neither study nor work, live mostly in villages and have low education. However, 10% of inactive young people are university graduates.
Within the European Union, the most inactive and unintentional young people are in Italy - nearly 30%. Greece ranks second with 27%, and third - Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree