Traffic on 'Trakia' Motorway was Restored in the Direction of Burgas
The traffic on 'Trakia' Motorway, in the direction of Burgas, at 135 km, was restored, API announced.
All citizens and transport companies can receive information about the current traffic situation from the API website - www.api.bg, as well as at any time of the day at 0700 130 20 at the API.
Earlier today the traffic was limited due to a traffic accident. No serious injuries are reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: MRF Will Not Support GERB for New Constitution and Grand National Assembly
- » Bulgaria: Chairman of Information Services - 4 Months is the Delivery of Voting Machines
- » Upholding the independence of the Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office: National Meeting on Monday
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet