Traffic on 'Trakia' Motorway was Restored in the Direction of Burgas
The traffic on 'Trakia' Motorway, in the direction of Burgas, at 135 km, was restored, API announced.
All citizens and transport companies can receive information about the current traffic situation from the API website - www.api.bg, as well as at any time of the day at 0700 130 20 at the API.
Earlier today the traffic was limited due to a traffic accident. No serious injuries are reported.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor