A Double Suicide Bomb Attack in Tunisia, a Police Officer Died, Others Are Injured
A policeman was killed in one of two suicide bombings today in the Tunisian capital Tunis, the BNR reported, quoting Reuters.
At least eight people have also been injured in the double attack on Thursday, the government said.
The second assault was carried out at a police station in the al-Qarjani district, injuring four security forces officers, the Interior Ministry said.
A slightly earlier suicide bomber blew himself up near to a patrol on the central street near the old town, injuring two policemen and three civilians. One of the wounded river workers died later by the wounds he had received.
Parts of a body are scattered on a road around a police car, AFP reported, quoting a police officer at the scene of the assassination.
It is still unclear who is behind the attacks which are taking place months before the country's election and in the peak of the tourist season where Tunisia hopes to attract a record number of visitors.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Crime: Mother Killed Her Own Two Children in Bulgarian Town of Sandanski
- » Bulgaria: Specialized Prosecutor's Office Started Action in Four Districts in Sofia
- » Bank Robbery in Bulgaria's City Sandanski
- » Deputy Speaker of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly and The Leader of "VOLYA" Party Veselin Mareshki Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison
- » Bulgarian Police Department: Six People Detained at the Protest Today
- » Police Operations in Several Places in Bulgaria