It is Not Expected Increase in the Price For Paid Parking in the Capital
There will be no increase in prices for the paid parking areas in the capital. This was stated by journalists Deputy Chairman of the Standing Committee on Transport and Tourism Zafir Zarkov.
In today's session, the municipal councilours adopted the report on a Sustainable Urban Mobility Plan in the capital.
The Strategic Document covers the period from 2019 to 2035 and envisages the implementation of more than 200 projects and measures in Sofia.
The aim is to replace the use of private cars with public transport, to provide bicycle routes, to protect the environment. Prior to joining the SOA, the Sustainable Urban Mobility Plan received full support from the political parliaments in the local parliament.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor