Relations Between the United States and Iran are Central Subject During NATO Summit in Brussels
In Brussels today, the meeting of NATO defense ministers continues. The main topic today will be the relationship between the United States and Iran. For the first time at a meeting of the Alliance is also involved the new US Defense Minister Mark Esper.
On the first day of the meeting, Pact Defense Ministers discussed retaliation against Russia in the event that Moscow did not return to implementation of the short- and medium-range missile defense treaty.
Today, the talks will also focus on the means that the Allies spend on defense
- » Prime Minister Borisov Met with the Greek Minister For Migration Policy
- » Russian President Vladimir Putin Will Visit Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria and Norway Will Work on Joint Projects in the Western Balkans
- » Boris Johnson Will Meet Jean-Claude Juncker Today
- » Presidents of Turkey, Russia and Iran Meet in Ankara
- » Bulgaria Charges NGO Official With Spying For Russia