Relations Between the United States and Iran are Central Subject During NATO Summit in Brussels
In Brussels today, the meeting of NATO defense ministers continues. The main topic today will be the relationship between the United States and Iran. For the first time at a meeting of the Alliance is also involved the new US Defense Minister Mark Esper.
On the first day of the meeting, Pact Defense Ministers discussed retaliation against Russia in the event that Moscow did not return to implementation of the short- and medium-range missile defense treaty.
Today, the talks will also focus on the means that the Allies spend on defense
- » Zoran Zaev: Bulgaria is Our Strategic Partner and one of the Largest Friends of the Republic of Northern Macedonia
- » The Berlin Process in Sofia will be a Mini-presidency Focusing only on Western Balkans
- » Minister Marinov: The Development of Cross-Border Cooperation is an Important Factor in Guaranteeing the Security of European Citizens
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Opened the Traditional Ambassador Conference in Sofia
- » Serbian Politician: Bulgarian Intelligence Officers Hinder Agreement with Kosovo
- » New Balkan Diplomatic Scandal Involving Bulgarian PM Borisov