Max Wright, Who Played the Father in the 80s Cult Sitcom Alf, Dies
Max Wright, who played the father in the 80s cult sitcom, Alf, died on Wednesday, June 26th after a long battle with cancer.
The actor died in his home in Hermosa Beach, Calif., after years of battling cancer. Wright was diagnosed with Lymphona in 1995, Variety reported.
Max Wright is most famous for his role as Willie Tanner of the series "Alf", which ran from 1986 to 1990.
Last year it was announced that Alf's creators were considering a possible sequel to the series, but failed to find a company to stand behind the project.
Max Wright also starred in the Friends series, as well as in other television films and adaptations.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EP President David Sassoli has Passed Away
- » Actor Bob Saget was found Dead in a hotel room
- » Gunther from "Friends" has Passed Away
- » Bulgarian Economist Vladimir Karolev has Passed Away
- » In Memorim: Greet Singer of the Mystry of the Bulgaian Voices Choir Passed away at 80
- » Three days of Mourning in Greece in Memory of Composer Mikis Theodorakis