250 965 BGN Are Assignеd for Students' Scholarships for Sports Successes
The government approved additional costs / transfers in 2019 for the payment of scholarships under the Program of Measures for Protection of Children with Proven Talents from State, Municipal and Private Schools in 2019, the Government Information Service stated.
Funds amounting to BGN 250 965 are intended to be paid for scholarships for students from state sports and municipal schools for sports achievements in the first quarter of 2019 and the fourth quarter of 2018 as well as for the payment of scholarships awarded in the 2018
The approved costs are within the central budget for 2019.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Education: Three Scenarios For Starting The New School Year
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Teachers and Students Infected with Coronavirus at a Prom in Veliko Turnovo
- » Bulgaria: The Аpplication in the High Schools Starts Today
- » Bulgaria: Mathematics Olympiad is Being Held Today, June 29
- » Bulgarian Education Minister Valchev: The New School Year Will Start In Person
- » Bulgaria: Summer Student Programs for the United States Have Been Canceled