250 965 BGN Are Assignеd for Students' Scholarships for Sports Successes
The government approved additional costs / transfers in 2019 for the payment of scholarships under the Program of Measures for Protection of Children with Proven Talents from State, Municipal and Private Schools in 2019, the Government Information Service stated.
Funds amounting to BGN 250 965 are intended to be paid for scholarships for students from state sports and municipal schools for sports achievements in the first quarter of 2019 and the fourth quarter of 2018 as well as for the payment of scholarships awarded in the 2018
The approved costs are within the central budget for 2019.
- » An Online Platform Helps Bulgarian Students to Find Internships
- » Bulgaria Will Host the 31st Edition of the European Union Contest for Young Scientists 2019
- » Bulgarian Students in Serbia Will no Longer Need a Visa to Study in the Country
- » The Bulgarian Informatics Team Won 4 Medals at the International Baku Olympiad
- » MES: Bulgarian Students Are Increasingly Acquainted with Internet Security and Virus Protection
- » About 54 Thousand Bulgarian Children to Enter the Educational System this School Year