The Bulgarian Government Approved the CETA
The Bulgarian Government has decided to approve and sign the Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement between Canada and the European Union and its Member States. The Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement between the EU and Canada opens new opportunities for trade and investment for economic operators on both sides of the Atlantic.
It puts an end to restrictions on access to public procurement, open markets, offers predictable conditions for investors, provides better protection of intellectual property and traditional EU products, improves rules of origin, etc. . The Permanent Representative of the Republic of Bulgaria to the European Union is hereby authorized to sign the Agreement on behalf of the Government of the Republic of Bulgaria subject to subsequent ratification.
There is also a proposal to the National Assembly to ratify with a law the Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement between Canada and the European Union and its Member States, signed on 30 October 2016 in Brussels, Belgium, the government's press service announced.
- » UNESCO Director-General Visited the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences Photo Exhibition in Paris
- » The Fastest Ant on the Planet Travels Nearly a Meter in a Second
- » CITUB Wants Bulgaria to Ratify the Convention against Workplace Violence
- » Climate Change Is Making Stronger El Niños
- » Bulgarian Girl Is the European Chess Champion for Students
- » Healthcare Spending Growth in 2020 will be Around BGN 500 million