The Bulgarian Government Approved the CETA
The Bulgarian Government has decided to approve and sign the Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement between Canada and the European Union and its Member States. The Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement between the EU and Canada opens new opportunities for trade and investment for economic operators on both sides of the Atlantic.
It puts an end to restrictions on access to public procurement, open markets, offers predictable conditions for investors, provides better protection of intellectual property and traditional EU products, improves rules of origin, etc. . The Permanent Representative of the Republic of Bulgaria to the European Union is hereby authorized to sign the Agreement on behalf of the Government of the Republic of Bulgaria subject to subsequent ratification.
There is also a proposal to the National Assembly to ratify with a law the Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement between Canada and the European Union and its Member States, signed on 30 October 2016 in Brussels, Belgium, the government's press service announced.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19: Germany Shuts Down Restaurants, Cinemas, No Fans at Sport Events
- » Bulgaria: Doctor from Yambol Re-Infected with Coronavirus
- » Study: Over 80% of COVID-19 Patients Suffer Vitamin D Deficiency
- » WHO: Alarming Increase in COVID-19 Cases and Deaths Аcross Europe
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Anti-Record of 2569 Registered Cases, 145 in Intensive Care
- » Bulgarian Scientist: There Is Some Existing Immunity to the Coronavirus, Masks Decrease Risk with 90%