The Bulgarian Government Approved the CETA
The Bulgarian Government has decided to approve and sign the Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement between Canada and the European Union and its Member States. The Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement between the EU and Canada opens new opportunities for trade and investment for economic operators on both sides of the Atlantic.
It puts an end to restrictions on access to public procurement, open markets, offers predictable conditions for investors, provides better protection of intellectual property and traditional EU products, improves rules of origin, etc. . The Permanent Representative of the Republic of Bulgaria to the European Union is hereby authorized to sign the Agreement on behalf of the Government of the Republic of Bulgaria subject to subsequent ratification.
There is also a proposal to the National Assembly to ratify with a law the Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement between Canada and the European Union and its Member States, signed on 30 October 2016 in Brussels, Belgium, the government's press service announced.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Burgas Sand Sculptures Festival: Fairy Tales and Film Characters
- » COVID-19: Remdesivir Gets Conditional Approval by European Commission
- » Bulgarian Minister of Health Kiril Ananiev: Tighter COVID-19 Measures Again for More Than 200 Patients a Day
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 7: Cloudy and Rainy Today
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 174 Newly Registered Cases on July 7, 5914 Total
- » Weather in Bulgaria: A Powerful Storm Flooded Sofia