The Second Economic Forum with the Participation of Boyko Borisov and Zoran Zaev Started in Plovdiv (Updated)
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov will open the Second Economic Forum in Plovdiv, reported Econ.bg
It will be a high-level meeting of the most influential Bulgarian and international political, corporate and intellectual leaders.
Among the official guests will be the Prime Minister of North Macedonia Zoran Zaev, the founder of the Delphi Forum Symeon Tsomokos, the special representative of the European Union office in Kosovo Natalia Apostolova, Bulgarian and foreign politicians, bankers, economic experts and others.
The subject of the talks will be economic development, support of social practices in the private sector and increasing the competitiveness of Bulgaria and the countries of Southeastern Europe.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » US Ambassador: The Ties between the American and Bulgarian People have Never Been Stronger
- » US Ambassador to Bulgaria: Democracy is Impossible without a Vibrant Civil Sector
- » The US to Bulgaria and North Macedonia: Quickly Solve your Problems and Reduce Tension
- » North Macedonia Promised to Not Allow Incidents during the Celebration of Gotse Delchev, Bulgaria with Measures against Provocateurs
- » The Foreign Ministry will Demand the Access of Bulgarian Citizens to North Macedonia to be Ensured
- » A Visit of a Bulgarian Theater Production was Canceled in North Macedonia